Wednesday, September 22, 2004

bash music soon vidal sasoon

this sunday is the deadline for the bash music, concentrating on the two one minute pieces tonight, getting closer, not sure just how i'm going to record them, but i have an option or two,

planning lessons for tomorrow overdue,

spent the afternoon staring at my own image in the mirror, courtesy of the vidal sassoon training centre, one of many dotted across london. a japanese man who had trouble keeping my right and left equal, teacher sorting it out in the end, not a bad cut, sat for awhile facing one of several different directions, giving me a maze of views and eye contacts reflected in mirrors or direct with customers, students teachers alike... i love having my hair washed in salons...

angry absence because of a moment for her quite like my love is lies moment, not that she'd like the analogy, bo inviting me to the pictures with them tonight meant that i got to experience being ignored by her, we'll see how it turns out, another period of not speaking? i hope not...

ate at the lebanese place i used to eat at years ago, the owner remembered me and i got a huge plateful of food, just like i used to, as i was leaving the guy who used to serve behind the counter when i was a regular turned up,... unspeakably nice to see both of them...

x

No comments: