Monday, September 13, 2004

29 our disaster they're everywhere

back home, adrenaline got me through the night, running my bath now,
deadringers on telly, tempted to watch the end where they go mad but i'd like to check the whole thing someday soon.

got to the gig only to find 29, live hiphop, students past and present, they are everywhere at the minute, nice to check their set, on before us, small crowd... the drummer J is a nice fella, seems many of them are in fact.

so we finally got up there, lock 17, really nice venue, cd player was jumping, O's bass string broke, only my second gig with this outfit and it's just me & S, keys and voice, challenging... short, abortive gig, we did a tune just the two of us, ended with just her voice for a track, although the gig was wierd it was nice to see her rise to it,

now my bath, maybe a tea, then my long awaited, richly deserved, dishevelled but delicious bed.

x

No comments: