Monday, September 20, 2004

angry absence six & a half miles windchimes in daylight voice

so i'm watching the soprano's tonight in my own home, lovely thought, that that person is not ringing me back is caught between two things, either she's still angry in her perverse way - or she's sleeping, either way my own bed is where i'm sleeping.

i walked 6.5 miles today in mad wind around blewbury, touched on the fair mile at one point, i could see the ridgeway but didn't actually walk it. my hair, which is mad alot of the time anyway, was sooooo mad at the end of this walk. kind of walked around the walk i did on friday, really nice, very invigorating, bits of the countryside around where i grew up that i'd never seen, or so it seemed to me.

spent an hour with O, the local music figure, a bit mad but very instructive, talking about darkening the colour of my voice which made sense to me, although only an hour is nuts, it also made it clear to me how i need to get a singing teacher who is just right, great though she is, O is not the teacher for me, as if she could be anyway living in blewbury.

then as i came home for a cup of tea and a slice of cake before returning to london i saw the windchimes that i'd heard last night, well i saw half of them, such a lovely sound...

as my train raced towards london the sky cleared around the sun and looked lovely... out walking i'd had that curtain of light thing going on where you can see the edge of the shadow of a cloud moving towards you, captured very well in that film the return i saw with cedric...

hi k, is this turning up in your friends thing?

x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, yes it is -- I've commented on LiveJournal too in the very vain hope that the wonders of technology transmit that message to you... but I doubt they have.

It's lovely to be able to keep up with you. Work is mental this week, but perhaps a cinema trip next Wednesday, or the one after, might be in order?

K x