Thursday, August 17, 2006

still stupid

the film is moving on...

i did something else stupid in the process but i've found a way around it without redoing what i was doing...

just too eager... should have had a little more sense as i was starting, but i wanted to do it right away... in the evenings when i've been working every day is not my most clever time and that's when this process has been taking place this week, and that's why i've been a little dumb, not that dumb, just dumb enough in a couple of crucial places...

don't know when i'll be able to do the weekly improvisation, saturday i guess, would have been today if i hadn't been working...

nippy & felinity have both helped me out this week which has saved me, particularly as lloydstsb have completely failed to even meet with me to discuss helping me... yesterday it made me really angry that i'd made a point to get my bike into work so i could cycle to a meeting with a bank manager style person, only to find that - even though i had an appointment - she refused to see me, she was in another meeting and tried to tell me over the phone why the answer would be no... all of which i already knew, the reason i was meeting her was to find another way...

anyway... suffice it to say that that woman was seriously lacking in humanity - not to say no to my request - but to not be able to say it to my face... but that was yesterday and a brief shower in an otherwise sunny day washed away my annoyance and i spent the next 15 minutes chasing the rainbow that i felt owed... (didn't find one)

last day of the weeks work tomorrow and i will miss those students, particularly 2 of them... one of whom (cabbage) is the owner of this bear (but they're my shades)

x

No comments: