Tuesday, August 08, 2006

betowled and pleased with cutups

so i'm sat here in my towel, which is controversial these days, when i'm not working (and i'm not working very much these days) i can spend hours in my towel, making tea, walking around...

very comfortable, have been for years...

and recently one of my housemates has made it known (after living here for a year) that she doesn't want to see me in a towel in the kitchen... and in fact has now started a vote in the house as to whether there should be bare chests allowed in any communal space...

so i'm an endangered species these days, my betoweled self...

in other news i cutup my video'd improvisations last night, took 20 seconds from each one (there are 8, which includes one experiment that hasn't yet been posted online), cut each 20 seconds into 60 third of a second bits and threw them all together and i love it...

LOVE it...

as soon as i've worked out how to put a title on my film (i use vegas and i'm still quite new at it) it'll be up there and i'll be showing it to you,

and finally i'm going to record the piano piece for my thames path film over @ my landlords in thursday - with the help of Wfloopyshaman - and i'm going to take that opportunity to do my weekly improvisation over there too...

but now i have my one weeks work of the summer approaching and i need to make plans...

x

No comments: