Tuesday, August 15, 2006

fools rush in dixie no more

my dad rang me this afternoon while i was just finishing up teaching, he told me that dixie, the oldest of the 2 cats that my mum & dad still had is no more, she's buried in their garden...

i think it may have actually happened yesterday,

my dad actually told me about a month ago that she was on her last legs...

i have a picture of her and her mum (silky) that my mum painted and i've been accustomed to looking at it knowing that silky's gone and now i'm looking at it knowing that they're both gone...

sad... obviously...

and quickly, before i collapse into bed, i started rendering the bits to cutup for my film and i got through all 24 7 second bits of rendering (about an hour & a half's work) before i realised i'd done it wrong and had to do them all again...

marvellous

x

No comments: