Sunday, April 02, 2006

my pace

at long last i've set up a my space music thing...

longcatspace is where to find it... which i intended as being longcat space, but now i kind of like longcat's pace...

currently just harbour walls up there, no pictures, no friends (i even deleted tom... the friend that everyone has, everyone except me that is)...

me & dinah just went out to nambucca on holloway road to see some live music, 4 bands, of which only the first: jade fox was any good in my book, although the last (git knickers) were very good, although really not to my taste... too moptopy for me...

ate in the ever wonderful crystal of holloway road, and indeed we'd breakfasted at the incomparible amazon cafe on holloway road earlier, as my dinah so rightfully says... it's all about holloway road...

x

No comments: