Sunday, March 19, 2006

quick one

grace turned 2 & a half on friday, me & G have been boyfriend & girlfriend for one quarter of a year since saturday, and will have been being foolish together for one half of a year next saturday...

we had a lovely day today, dressed up a little (as in... she got all calss... i looked like i always do).. some stranger in the street said: oy posho & becks... hello... we went to the amazon and then on to waterlow park, the second day there for me... then cafe nero in highgate...

then on returning home she cut my hair...

saw nippy yesterday, once i'd been out taking pictures in the park and my camera ran out of batteries i came home and hung with her for an hour or so which was great... just really good to talk to her and have her in my space... her presence prompted me to set up my mic with my mixing desk that i've been meaning to do for months... we had a good talk about a certain subject that's been bothering me and last night in my dreams i was given something that i only knew i wanted through talking to nippy...

then we went and saw her son play ice hockey, about the 3rd or 4th time i've been and i've still never seen him score... R & S were there with their three boys... it's been ages and it's always good to see them, the boys change so much...

anyway i love my haircut... i'm just throwing this together before i go and cook / eat with my beautiful girlfriend...

pictures to follow... and video's

x

still need to tell you about the mentalers...

x

No comments: