Friday, March 24, 2006

mini break

boobelah and me (i don't know, it's a bit long... more on that later) are going on a minibreak...

woohooo x

just booked it, going in a couple of weeks, to prague...

now...

my G has been calling me boobelah for months now, and me her... it gets shortened to boobs all the time and i have no control over it... i call her boobs when we're out in public and people must think i'm calling her breasts... she knows that if she calls me boobs in return it will cancel that but she can't bring herself to do it... not very often anyway, and although i could try and not call her that in public i just wouldn't succeed...

but it seems a bit long for a pseudonym here... watt is possible but it would take a bit of getting used to... (the watts being her band)...

who knows?

x

No comments: