Saturday, March 11, 2006

adventures (some whilst asleep)

cycling from londonbridgework to producer G's house in gypsy hill i was wearing the cape, even though it wasn't really raining enough to warrant it, i hadn't yet worked out the cycle route that avoids the elephant & castle roundabouts and i was hairily rounding the second one when a gust of wind inflated the cape like a sail and reduced my speed from some to very little just as a bus was waiting for me to pass it...

in the middle of the night last night G woke to find me trying to pick her up, don't worry just hold on to me i said and though at first she went with it, once she'd worked out what was going on she started grabbing the sheets, the duvet, the bed and yelling... whereupon i woke up and got back into bed...

two nights ago she awoke to find me leaning over her
me: i've got to look under the bed,
her: oh... honeybunny...
me: BUNNY, bunny, BUNNY, BUNNY...
whereupon i woke up and got back into bed...

at producer G's yesterday we got the backing in shape for the neurotic love song, all sampled from my ipod shuffle, all from illegally downloaded mp3's... the gig is going to be great, i spoke to H cello on thursday and she's up for it, by the time i meet her in a couple of weeks me & G should have got the backing to harbour walls done too...

i just cycled into town to meet my G on her break between shows, drank a cheeky cocktail (mojito for me, cosmopolitan for her)... hmmm...

playing backgammon last night with actor G, drinking white russians, he won the first game, then at the end of the second game i had no way of winning unless i threw two doubles in a row... in the game after i could only win if i threw a double 6 on that last throw...

i won both games...

x

No comments: