Friday, June 24, 2005

muse or familiar

after my few nights away last weekend balthazara stopped sleeping with me, curious how much i like her coming in to my room after i've turned my light out, demanding attention then keeping watch while i fall asleep...

so last night i wooed her back again, which makes it seem like i had something to do with it, independent minded as all cats she just came of her own accord, (jamaica?)

and today she's been patiently following me around while i do things, watching intently as i knitted earlier, lying behind me as i play the piano...

i'm gluing the nice thing i wrote yesterday onto the thing i've been writing for the past week or so, had to move one of them to fit the other and i need something else i think to marry them but it's going well, i love writing music...

and i did see felinity & dad last night, met them by marylebone station, once more i'd cycled down the regent canal, we ate in a really nice indian restaurant and then i cycled home slightly drunkenly along the now dark canal, about ten so a little bit of light left in the sky, my first night time london cycle... the world is now my oyster, just have to get a bag to sling over my shoulder and i'm mobile cycling man at all hours of the day or night...

x

No comments: