Saturday, June 04, 2005

encounters

took a trip into the world and up the disused to find out something in relation to my answers to the interview game...

on the way i had some encounters and i wish to share these with you:

encounter no.1 - siri behavioural health.

i've walked passed them before, a gap in the middle of a terrace of houses on evershot road, i walked in today and found an open door, i went in and spoke to P, offering my services as a pianist / teacher / workshop leader... conscious of the summer and my need for work... kookie place, near my house, maybe some work..?

encounter no.2 - a man, then a woman carrying flowers, on a side path that i've never seen anyone but me walk... but of course people must walk it, thus making it a path... i was filming that part of my walk and they both politely stepped aside as i advanced.. both over 30..

encounter no.3 - tree huggers, including the woman with the flowers, on my way back down the disused, i saw them, three women, approaching the tree, backs to it, i stopped to smile and they invited me in... i put my back to the tree, the woman with the flowers put her arm around me.. perfectly nice... i chatted awhile with them, spoke about the tree by the renoir that i'm enamoured of...

encounter no.4 - semi naked smoker, smoking in his window about 4 floors up, very visible, i found myself looking up at him and he turned his gaze to mine, i waved, he waved back...

x

No comments: