Friday, September 26, 2008

waking up (or not)

so i slept through my alarms yesterday, i've got this groovy little 2 day work pattern for the minute that starts on a thursday and ends this afternoon and from monday to wednesday i was kind of sick, eating jai krishna food 2 nights in a row...

spent wednesday in my pajamas not leaving the house,

so i woke up with no time at all to spare and not showering would have got me to work faster, but i hadn't washed in two days and for two nights running i'd deliberately sweated a lot to get this cold thing out of me..

if ever i needed a shower...

i got to work ok, and clean... did my 1st proper sessions over @ hammersmithwork which was less trying i think than previous years, although it still can get trying before it gets easier if it wants to...

i improvised on my own afterwards on D's moog which he offered to sell me for a very reasonable price... not a price i can afford on two days work a week but at some point in the future that baby is mine... there's a certain record by can that i possess that D wants and that's going to have to be part of the deal...

and here i am,

dinah woke me with a tea, thankfully, didn't have to rely on the alarms although i think i would have done it ok today... she's now gone off to work and i don't leave the house for an hour... it feels really wierd, bright sunlight, time to spare...

my main computer is currently rendering the improvisation, 24 minutes of it, dailymotion have persuaded me to try it at a higher bitrate so it's slower again than the previous two hugely slow renders... i set it going before i went to bed @ around 1:30am and it's due to finish around noon...

i wonder if this push for better quality video will mean people with slower machines won't be able to see it right? and in that setting does the sound come through ok, i think it does... and the sound is the main thing... anyway, tea... breakfast...

x

No comments: