Tuesday, June 05, 2007

improvisation blanket - jade fox are invisible





a student over @ hammersmith was asking about html and it prompted me to start posting the improvisation blanket animated gif as a comment on a few different people's myspaces...

something i should be doing more of because it seems to me that it generates interest...

it always surprises me how few people have been to the improvisation blanket... i know it's of primary interest to me but... even after i'd posted the gif a few places as a link to it it's still had very, very few visits from non me personages...

anyway, above is how it looks currently, only bigger, (actually this is how it looks on my screen resolution but i think you can have more videos per line with more resolution)... it's handy for me to be able to see it now because i'm listening through all of it... currently on week 25 of 50, probably will have done week 51 before i'm through...

it's nice to be able to see @ a glance which instrument each week is...

and jade fox...

i mentioned a little while ago that i'd bumped into the guitarist & the bassist in the street... oh, it appears i didn't mention it... well i did, i was quite drunk and they told me that jade fox was no more and they had a new band... well i've finally taken the trouble to check out the new band - the invisibles - and they are pretty damn great... being produced by matthew herbert as well which is pretty classy...

x

No comments: