Wednesday, June 13, 2007

bitten

our sleep cycle is way behind these days, and tomorrow is going to be a little hard because of that... but no more hard than it's been for awhile...

but once again this morning i woke after midday and i'd really intended to be out and cycling by that time...

i made it out the house with a cheese sandwich and a miniroll in me to go see T and work on his string arrangements, the sky was grey so i wore jeans and a black T-shirt, by the time i got down there the sun had come out and it was a glorious day, me in my all black outfit, with my various different bites chafing away at me...

bites... i hate them...

the other night i was hard at work marking when i should have been over @ T & W(floopy)shaman's i heard the tell-tale sound of a mosquito in here so i covered up my skin with all sorts of clothes on that hot night and got back to work... stopping after awhile to trap it in a glass and take it out... but not before it had bitten me a few times...

then i became aware that balthazara was entertaining a few visitors (hence the deflea last night) and every time i touch her i get bitten on my hand (i have 4 flea bites on my fingers so far)...

anyway, that's behind me now i hope, i'm just baring the marks and trying not to itch...

so i settled down to work on T's strings and it was productive, i'm really looking forward to the string session which'll be fairly soon, so much an area i want to grow in, string arranging, brass arranging... all that..

it all took longer than planned but it always does, i came home, still only a few chocolate biscuits in me in addition to when i'd set off...

popped over to W(floopy)shaman's to pick up the camera for the dawn project and chatted awhile with him then returned to find dinah had prepared the most delicious meal - her version of someone else's leak crumble... oh it is truly wonderful...

just about shaking off the ill-humour that i was under when i got in, hunger i guess it was...

and i've just realised something odd about my dawn project, i'm almost half way through the tape that i thought would last me the whole year and i've just found that the early weeks i was only filming for 30 seconds, somehow i slipped into filming whole minutes a month or so back... which is pointless if the early bits are only half that, so it's back to 30 second filming tomorrow morning... sorry, i guess it's a bit boring to talk about this technicality but what goes on inside my brain is what i write about...

x

No comments: