Wednesday, June 27, 2007

finding a way

just met with Z, the flautist...

final rehearsal before tomorrow, and i'm having to lower my sights...

because she's being examined and not me it's alright for me to drop to just one hand for some of it, and although i'm a little disapointed in myself for not getting all the way to both hands all of it, it is a weight of my mind that i can do the gig...

so i'm meeting her again @ the place @ 10:30, dawn project @ 8:30, it'll be tight but i'll get there, and then there'll either be a spare piano or not to practice with, exam @ 11:20, off to hammersmith directly after...

off to see R straight after that...

then a repeat of last friday's PRU experience...

it doesn't stop...

going over to T's to pick up my shades & a cd of my strings now x

No comments: