Tuesday, May 10, 2005

felinity born 25 years ago today

joking with dr K over the last few weeks about her moving out, we the house where she's been living as her womb, a 2 & a half year long pregnancy, odd joke, but it made us laugh, if it was true, as she moved out today, she'd be 25 years younger than my fantastic little sister who i have decided to christen felinity here in this blog, too long has she been K, or sister, felinity she will be from hence forth...

after work today i met up with P for brief lunch then went over to the river to mooch about, my camera ran out of battery power just as i was filming the water rippling over one of the stone steps into the thames, very similar shot (although video not stills) to some of these pictures i have over on flickr, as i was reaching into my pocket for the other batteries i had (also dead as it turned out) my london review of books fell out of my pocket and into the mud... shortly after that my ipod shuffle ran out of steam... everything running down around me...

i walked to the bookstall under waterloo bridge and bought three wole soyinka memoirs, then over the river and up charing cross road a little to a coin shop to buy 3 chinese coins for use with the yijing, finally wending my way up to the renoir to see the second film of Heimat3,

it's an 11 hour story spread over 6 films, i have a season ticket and it's on for the month of may so i'll be gradually getting through it... good stuff so far...

1 comment:

felinity said...

Name for me, yay. I thought you might go with that eventually. Thanks for the message last night, made me laugh. K x