Sunday, May 08, 2005

bathed in bluebells

i didn't take my camera out with me last night as it spoilt the line of my jacket... but had i known that i would be going to kew gardens today without returning home i would certainly have gone against that aesthetic consideration...

nippy's R's birthday dinner party, lovely, lovely, lovely, nippy improvising a love song to her girlfriend in the middle of the night rhyming there've been ups & downs with but i'm still in acton town...

went to kew today with A and flitted about deliciously... the sunlight coming and going, the greenery extending in all directions...

i particularly wanted the bluebells, and she took me to them...

the bluebell woods in may... she reminded me that we'd been there last may, and i'd told her about visiting my dad in hospital the may before, then going with my mum to a bluebell wood a drive away from their house...

one may before that i'd been mountain biking with my students on an activities weekend and we'd plunged into this heavenly bluebell wood...

and then me & J, gilrfriend of a few years ago now, going to kew on mayday and seeing the bluebells, loving it so much we bought 12 month tickets...

so today, without camera, so just me and my eyes, so much nicer in a way, standing on the edge of this mass of blue in the wood, getting lost in it, bathing in it...

lovely to see A,

x

No comments: