Friday, November 11, 2005

abuse and friendship

i was sat in the amazon cafe today, and P walked in, actually i saw her when she was leaving with a sandwich in her hand... she being the mother of S who runs it now that P has given it over to her...

i just exchanged a few words with P and it pleased me... i felt so different than i'd felt so far today, in fact my whole experience of the amazon was one of friendship and love... so far removed from the one relationship that was bothering me today...

i've just finished teaching the search & reflect intensive week... another source of love it turns out, much appreciation from my students... great week, though hard...

i've not been able to sort out something in my house, actually to do with my cat, because i've been working, and there has been quite some level of agro building up this week because of this...

culminating in a text message from one particular house mate which was abusive... this morning before i went to work...

it hung over me like a cloud of rain through my teaching this morning... i was teaching keyboards first thing, i couldn't shake it...

i think the storm has broken and whilst we're not exactly speaking we'll probably be alright by tomorrow night's party, not something i would normally bother blogging, i don't like giving such things the energy that blogging gives them if that makes sense to you? anyway,

that darkness throwing quite normal exchanges with people into sharp relief, making them seem full of love... that's been my day...

x

No comments: