Thursday, February 15, 2007

random week 35



nearly at the end of the franco era coffee liquor... mix it with milk and you have almost a white russian, christened a litvinenko by gordy even though he won't try it...

there's probably one or two shots left in that bottle... it'll be missed...

gigged on tuesday night and i took the WEM copicat with me... cool to gig with, my 1st such gig but certainly not my last... the gig was pretty good, no monitors on my voice so that was shaky but great keyboard playing i think...

then on wednesday i had an interview for some more hours work - this time for haringey music service, piano teaching, it was a good interview but my lack of skill in sightreading may have meant i didn't get it... not that i know yet either way...

improvised tonight with my piano and the copicat, as you can see at the top of the post...

and my brother trave, whose impending wedding to M now has a website, has written me a bit of code to display randomly picked improvisation from my weekly series, so why not visit the random improvisation page on longcat.net... see what comes your way...

x

1 comment:

trave said...

Hey bro,

Was just checking your random video page, and spotted a couple of minor bugs in the java script.

You should move the 3 lines starting with "< !--" to the top, just under "< script...>". The "< !--" .. "-->" hides the script from browsers that don't understand javascript!

(NB: I had to add a space after each '<' since otherwise blogger wouldn't let me post it!)

Also, you should change the ic var so that it is 39 not 38, since you now have 39 videos (numbered 0 to 38).

Programming, huh? Who'd do it?