Thursday, February 22, 2007

a fan

ok, so firstly, i've found a fan...

he put one of my weekly improvisations on his blog saying isn't he good?...

isn't that nice? (you know i just had a look at that improvisation - one of the few hosted on youtube - and it's been viewed 3306 times.......?)

and secondly i've been tinkering with the thames path film, the one i showed at my december gig... this week has seen me find a new way of doing something i've been wanting to do for ages and i've implemented an idea of spski's in relation to colour...

it's rendering now in it's most recent version and i can't wait to see it... gordy has a party on saturday night where we're showing films and it's a good kick up the arse to get this moved on...

i went over to felinity's new house last night where she's now living with her G, we ate fantastic vegi indian food and cooked, flipped & ate pancakes... lovely to see them both, strange to go visit her and for G to be there, not that it's strange seeing him, just that i'm so used to solo visits with felinity, this is it though, a new chapter in their life...

living together in a lovely, cute house..

makes me a little jealous...

it took me 2 hours to cycle home from there... although this was not a direct cycling experience... it was raining just slightly and i was a little camera mad... kept pulling it out of my pocket and snapping away...

well i had taken off my gloves by this point as it was not too cold and one time pulling out the camera i must have pulled out a glove at the same time...

i realised this on that road separating kensington gardens from hyde park and i spent a good twenty minutes looking for it, retracing my journey back to the royal albert hall but to no avail... i am now without my right glove which is a pain...

i cheered myself up with the thought of the miniroll that was waiting for me at home and i continued on, getting ever more into filming, until i was on the canal, the rain still there but only light... under a railway bridge, lights shining in wierd ways...

i don't know how long i spent videoing down there, and i haven't checked the footage yet, could well be all useless, too dark... but it was a lovely time spent all alone with the night and the water...

1 comment:

felinity said...

Two hours?? Ouch. But fair play to you. (I was so asleep before you'd even got halfway home.) Lovely to see you, thank you for doing a 3.5 hour trip for a 4 hour visit. How is the pancake flipping footage?

Pictures next week? Wednesday? (do you know, since we moved, I haven't had a night out in town after work -- haven't had that desperate need to get away anyway. but I think it's time I did)