Monday, February 19, 2007

improv blanket marking

got up this morning to watch kiki's delivery service, an early studio ghibli that was on channel 4 this morning... they're showing one every morning this week, tomorrow is the cat returns which me & felinity saw @ the pictures...

i have a mountain of marking and little time to do it in...

so naturally i've been looking at how my website looks...

but first, just a quick link to the new and improved clementine&trave wedding website...

ok, so here's the deal, i made this:



a week or so ago when i got the improvisation blanket going, and it's very pretty but has nothing to do with the improvisations... so i've now made this:



which is better, a little haphazard but i like it... it makes me want to do another one, or maybe a whole film with more deliberate patterns...

and finally W(floopy)shaman is going to redraw me a logo based on the natty logo on the copicat... my own shady version of it is currently the favicon for my random improvisation page... oh and favicons..?

how much fun is it just idly making 16x16 patterns..? the improvblanket's current favicon is another pattern i came up with...

la la la... without a care in the world... just patterns and websites and...

oh...

a big pile of marking and little time to do it in...

x

1 comment:

felinity said...

There are a lot of photos of me on their wedding site that I have no recollection of being taken.

But my favourite one of all is the one of you and the moon. What a clever man you are.