Monday, January 29, 2007

longcat.net

up until today (by which i mean sunday) my website @ longcat.net hadn't been updated since 2nd february 2003... which predates this blog by a year and a bit... very nearly 4 years ago...

well i changed something and now it's very easy for me to upload stuff to it again, not that it was that hard before, just hard enough that i never did it...

also i've been thinking more about the improvisations and selling them on CD's and the website would be a good place to base that...

so if you'd care to pop over there you won't find very much yet... but it's there, and there's no longer an advert for the online radio show i used to do, with a piece of code my brother made me which still tells you when the next broadcast would have been had i still been doing it...

it amazes me that i was still doing it back in 2003 actually, but i must have been...

at present i have all 35 improvisation videos all laid out, small... but working...

it appeals to me...

my plans for that site include a random improvisation button, a list of improvisations based on type - (piano only, piano/voice, rhodes only...), and this notion of the bespoke cd... not that i know how that's going to work yet... oh and a section for my films... maybe a section on teaching too...

anyway, got a meting tomorrow that i need to check the time of then get myself to bed with that lady of mine...

be well

x

No comments: