Sunday, December 31, 2006

gigged bagged aristocrat



so i did my online gig, 27 minutes of me playing to my girlfriend & sometimes my cat in this room, and two other people out there online, a third who popped in and out, bad connection i guess and almost a fourth who got it all set up about 4 hours before the gig then never came back... small acorns and all that...

it included the 27th weekly improvisation which is rendering right now and will hopefully end up in this post...

me & dinah just saw the aristocrats on more4... very funny film about a joke... featuring an awful lot of mainly american comedians...

and one of the presents i got this christmas was from my beautiful dinah and it is a bag... but a bag modified so that i can hang it from my handle bars as i cycle...

i cycled with it today and it rocks...

No comments: