Thursday, December 02, 2004

the gift of sight

so i went out into the world with my 7-year old glasses on, and here i am back at home with my brand new glasses on..

new prescription which means i can see EVERYTHING, it's damn kookie.

it was a beautiful day as well, i left it a bit late, which meant that by the time i had these on the daylight was already fading, i got a bus full of schoolkids doing their rebellious thing, up to my landlords, had a sort of an argument with work who phoned about something to do with tomorrows lesson, something about their wording made me feel angry... so i arrived at my landlords a bit riled...

i sat down at the piano still thinking about it, started playing, gradually surfaced to find myself playing some really nice chords, i stayed with it awhile and i got a lovely, lovely thing started, simple, building.

lovely

x

2 comments:

betyoulovethat said...

I'm just being nosy here. This has nothing to do with your most recent post. I just wanna ask if you've read Murakami's Hard-boiled Wonderland and the End of the World?
Glad to hear about your glasses though.

betyoulovethat said...

Thanks for mentioning Kafka on the Shore...I've never heard of it 'til today so I checked Amazon. I wish I could get it as soon as it's published. I forgot what the title is but did you happen to know that other book that's connected with the A Wild Sheep Chase and Dance, Dance, Dance storyline? There's also After Dark but I haven't read that one yet.
You mentioned that you've read some short stories off the net, will you be able to give me the URL's?
Did you know about this site? I searched google and this appeared: http://www.network54.com/Forum/15537
Thanks for the message! Murakami rocks!