Friday, December 24, 2004

bach in my ears love in my stomach

no blogging for a little while, had P round for a few days which has been heavenly, she's playing bach's prelude in C major on my fender rhodes as i write this and i feel like a teenager at the prospect of not seeing her for three days as i go home for christmas,

we went to see die family schneider on wednesday night, freaked us out a fair bit, propelled us into londons early evening, quite magical strolling from whitechapel, through the barbican and it's highwalks, eventually to chancery lane, a church that i love, (the one that used to have a piano), we didn't go into the beautiful lower chapel, there was an office party in full swing, just loitered a little round the edges,

just recorded angels egg by gong into my computer so i can return the vinyl to my brother, spent hours last night watching spaced for a similar reason,

will be late as ever catching the train home, must get out fairly soon,

x

No comments: