Sunday, April 15, 2007

quakerquest

ok, so we laughed at an advert in timeout a week or so ago... maybe longer...

and we decided to make the advert... as a video...

and i was round W(floopy)shaman's earlier with dinah and we sang the closing part...

just fiddling around with it while she & he play hogs of war...

i'm going round there in a little while with the finished product for the grand preview.. on a real TV...

today i also did a version of a film i made a little while back... because in my improvisation yesterday i was reminded of how much i love the vibrato on my rhodes and the extreme effect this can make...

so this eerie film now has an eerie sound track to it...

i love it...

film making is so my thing these days...

oh... and while i'm at it, click on the picture below to subscribe to my youtube channel... it would make me happy... go on...:

No comments: