Tuesday, April 10, 2007

no moon - new series



finally turned off my alarm this morning @ 5:56 am...

it would have been 15 minutes past by the time i got up to the park and got the camera ready...

so i stayed in bed.. beating myself up...

not sure what to do... just to take the 4 shots i have and call it a day... carry on having messed the order up...?

i suspect my getting out of bed at 5:15 are over for now...

irritating but better for my sleep...

and i was reminded today of the great song by shelby lynne: black light blue...

and learnt how to play/sing it and started a new series today, youtube based: other people's tunes...

so black light blue is now uploading as no. 1 in that series...

and me, dinah & spski watched double indemnity this afternoon on film4 and it was great...

x

No comments: