Saturday, April 28, 2007

me & balthazara playing piano + dawn project 7



the middle 4 minutes of this weeks improvisation... the audio and the video not sitting together right... which is irritating, not my end i don't think, youtube being typically rubbish, but that's where the audience is...

oh to have this vain notion that i want to be popular on youtube and for youtube to be so shaky...

oh well,

watched a program about robyn hitchcock last night on BBC4 and i was delighted to see Gillian Welch & David Rawlings being interviewed... robyn hitchcock was interesting but not always to my taste... anyway the program finished and i'd finished my wine by now, dinah asleep curled up against me and to my surprise there was a BBC4 session featuring gillian welch & david rawlings straight after...

i was in heaven, they did a song i'd never heard before - title something like "what you made" - and a killer version of revelator...

heaven on a stick x

No comments: