Monday, July 24, 2006

splash

i'm loving the tune i made yesterday - do pop over to my mypace and hear it - i'd be interested whether it's just me, (quite possible)...

i had 3 hours work today, a moderation for the FUSE project that nippy ran... the moderator a nice man i've met several times already... might have got some work from meeting him today, for september...

cycled to the river for my now normal routine of thames path filming followed by 3 games of chess followed by more thames path filming...

i beat the puzzle factory 3-0 this time, satisfying...

but the splash was before that, as i was doing the 1st bit of thames path filming it was hightide & i saw that in a corner of the concrete edges surrounding the water the waves were sometimes making a large vertical splash...

so i made my way over to the splash and set up my camera to film it... stupidly...



x

No comments: