Sunday, July 30, 2006

piano bliss

i think i've finished the piano piece for the thames path film...

i think...

i still can't quite play it all the way through, still a few bits that challenge me, but i know what all the notes are going to be... except for the improvised bit at the end...

my fender rhodes remains broken, and being as i amplify everything in my room through the fender rhodes i've been playing piano through my headphones today... going next door to T's room and playing her real piano sometimes...

it's very beautiful in my opinion this piece of music...

i love playing it and it's very satifying playing something that you couldn't play yesterday, and tomorrow i'll be able to play even more of it...

going out with my dinah to see superman returns tonight..

x

No comments: