Wednesday, October 06, 2004

empty yet full day

rehearsed the 4 piece, there you go, the percushunist has disapeared from my view, maybe it will be just a 4 piece now? a bad spelling moment, need my bed, a little upsetting because of a comment from one of the musicians, basically it's my compositions being worked on & it makes me vulnerable, but aside from that it was a great rehearsal, the music coming together nicely, strange how small things can overturn your apple cart though, still niggling at me that comment,

also taught my first notation class of the year, that was good, i had a notion to go catch the end of bash but i was too late, so i didn't meet with who i thought i might, funny how lightly or heavily these things effect us,

caught up with dr k when i got home, feel as though i haven't seen much of her recently,

day off again tomorrow,...

oh look mr longcat just go to bed, you're not making any sense....

x

No comments: