Wednesday, February 10, 2010

old phones for sale

one of the things this current cleanout is doing, is bringing old things into the light of now...



so here are my 3 last phones, the most recent, the motorola v8, on the left, (£22)
the one before that, in the middle, the motorola v3i, (£7)
& the one before that, the motoralo v500, (£1)

along with their SIM cards and the memory card from the v3i, which i have taken out because the people i'm selling them to don't want these things...

the picture was taken with my new phone - the htc hero, and the old phones are resting on my lovely new laptop - the asus eeePC 1005H...

assuming that it all goes through, i'm going to use the £30 selling these phones will get me, to buy most of the new RAM i want for my laptop... (£35ish)

ok, techy, named things post over... x

No comments: