Saturday, January 30, 2010

tax return woe

so i just did josiah's tax return, took me half an hour...

then i tried to log in to my tax return, not that i was ready to do my own one yet, just wanted to check it out...

and i found my user id in my old computer, typed it into my new computer and tried a couple of passwords... to no avail...

i must have tried wrong passwords 3 times, because when i got firefox running on my old computer, firefox who knows my password from last year, it still wouldn't let me in...

it turns out i've locked myself out for 2 hours...

fantastic...

so i've got 2 hours to find all the stuff i need to find... i did get scared, but i phoned up the tax office and very quickly got through to a nice man who explained what was going on...

i finished a whole heap of marking on thursday and i'm recording all day tomorrow with the SJP's... it doesn't stop people, it just doesn't stop...

once i've done this tax return it will be a weight off my mind...

ok... laters x

No comments: