Wednesday, January 20, 2010

brain working

sometimes you only have to write a problem down to solve it...

and in this case, that's what happened...

i put the DVD into my... what do i call that one now?

my music recording computer... the one i used to call my new computer...

the asus DVD has 4 & a bit Gb's on it, so i clear off the appropriate amount of room on my longboat... it's currently taking an age to copy all of those files from the DVD onto my longboat... must take the DVD drive from the older currently not working PC & put it in this one... this DVD drive is a bit rubbish...

(exactly as i wrote that, the humming sound of the rotating DVD stopped, as if to say... insult me will you? well let's see how you like not working at all eh?!!!... thankfully it was only a pause in it's business)

i'm off to the post office with the clock... when i come back it may have finished doing it's thing, it may not, but once it's all on there i'll connect the longboat to the Eee & then begin the next stage...

unless of course i decide to concentrate on the marking for a brief few hours... just to ease my worried mind...

No comments: