Sunday, November 16, 2008

without a synth

all those months ago, the NORD synth arrived from lovely st L...

and now, today, he came round to collect it,

yesterday i had D & JR round, JR playing bass on this weeks improvisation which is now rendering and which is the last improvisation to feature the NORD...

but all is not lost, because the moog will be with me on tuesday (i think), and thus my synth absence will come to an end...

last night i plugged my keyboard into the NORD, and the NORD into the korg D8, (which i used to records last week's improvisation)...

smoked one, and then set about recording the NORD...

dinah was asleep by now and i wanted to get some NORD recorded before it went...

it made me realise just how easy it is to work with the D8, i could roll up pretty much anywhere (with electricity) with my keyboard and the D8 and start recording...

it's a thought...

anyway, off up to D's to pick up my mic...

laters x

No comments: