Thursday, August 30, 2007

wedding text

it's been a mad day, my last meal @ manolis's (god only knows what i'd do without you playing on the radio as i left), scratching (as mentioned below) and reading...

yesterday i realised that to the wedding was not in my possession... i think i lent it to dad one day because he had a train journey ahead of him and no book... anyway i was convinced that i'd find the reading for D & M's wedding in that book so i took my remaining book tokens and bought it (again) along with the english patient because the writer is appearing in the world book club's 5th anniversary recording at the end of september...

read the wedding book (by john berger) in two days but didn't find an appropriate reading...

so:

over a few hours i had a look in many, many books before deciding to do the reading as the lyrics to a song, which i'm not going to tell you about, in case you come to the wedding...

x

1 comment:

green clementine said...

I'm having a tiny break from my revision (kitten purring on my lap, don't want to interrupt her too much) and would like to thank you for sending the reading. You seem to have gone through a lot of trouble for us.

Guess what? I found a French translation during my lunchbreak today. :DD

How did people use to do it without the www I don't know.

(Chatouille is fascinated by the typing. Seems to have hypnotised her, she has fallen asleep...)

x