Thursday, August 30, 2007

Manolis's letter

To all my customers - old and new

Just to let you know that I shall not be operating after this coming Thursday 30th August so I would like to thank you all for your support throughout all these years.

- No need to be told you are going to be missed
- Not for improving my bank balance
- But for being you.

You can look forward to new food experiences like I shall look forward to a different kind of life.

If my manner or my cooking was, on accasion, not to your liking, please don't take it too personally. I have meant well, at least, in most times.

So on that note I would like to thank you all sincerely and wish you the best of luck in whatever you want to do.

Thanks

Manolis

P.S. If any of you wish to see me again I shall be performing my cooking tricks at:

No.3 Stroud Green Road,
Finsbury Park

No comments: