Saturday, July 21, 2007

RAM doom improv CD arrives

in fact the improv CD arrived on monday, just been a little busy changing into piano player in restaurant man to have told you...

i think it took 3 weeks to arrive from the states, impractical...

but it looks gorgeous, W(floopy)shaman's work on my basic design is just beautiful:



isn't it?

lovely G from college came round last night to improvise with me, this week's improvisation, the 2nd collaborative one... uploading now...

all day yesterday my computer was freaking me out, i was trying to speed up the film of dinah cutting my hair on monday so that i can have my wicked way with it but vegas kept crashing, i'd leave it alone for awhile do render it's happy little way and i'd come back and my computer would be smiling at me saying "hi, i've just turned on... what shall i do?"

it did the same thing last night with me & G's improvisation so today i had a little look into it and it turns out my old 512Mb RAM was damaged, maybe by the heatsink i have on my processor, so i put in the 256Mb one i'd taken out before, relieved that it wasn't the new 1Gb one that was broke, and everyone is happy today, the improvisation is rendered and... has just finished uploading...

the haircut has also gone through it's 1st stage of speeding, probably another 2 times for that...

so i'm happy x

No comments: