Friday, July 13, 2007

gig of RAM and a muffin

needless to say i'm feeling pretty rancid today,

i couldn't sleep so i got up to install the RAM, shushed balthazara out of the room because she was making sounds as if to be sick... which she was, on the stairs...

cleaned that up and narrowly missed throwing up myself in the process...

took my PC into the front room so as not to wake dinah, out with the old RAM and in with the new...

then i starting being sick in earnest...

but let's rewind 12, 15, 19 hours...

i got up to do the dawn project, it went ahead, W(floopy)shaman hadn't got out of bed when i arrived at his to drop off the camera so i pootled off home, woke dinah with a coffee, made myself a tea, saw spski...

all very nice...

once dinah had arisen she went and checked the post and i was very excited to find that my 1st ever ebay snipe, 1Gb of RAM, had arrived...

also a present and a card from my folks and a card from my brother D...

went off to work where there wasn't very much for me to do, a few of us (including lovely D) went off to the cafe and had a meal, so i was about to pay for mine when i saw a chocolate muffin, and i knew i had to have it, i asked the man behind the counter to give it to me, being as it was my birthday, saying that if he didn't i would still buy it...

and he gave it to me...

which made me enormously happy...

i went out onto the street and started singing to the world of my muffin and my gig of RAM...

also yesterday we played some music, improvised as we tend to do on a thursday, me & D, sometimes with JtJP, today it was with G - a guitarist, who i'd seen play with rediffusion once before it turned out, lovely player, i hope to get him into the weekly thing real soon...

then there was the staff party @ work where i had a couple of glasses of red...

then i cycled home where dinah had prepared a lovely meal but i was late and felinity & G were @ the pub and they were going to have to go soon so i went to get them, helping felinity drink her bitter while i was there, brought them back to ours where we drank champagne...

all abit mad and a few different kinds of alcohol which explains my feeling like this today... anyway, must dash, gigging tonight with T,

my improvisation is currently rendering, i'll upload it probably tomorrow now...

x

No comments: