Thursday, May 31, 2007

dawn project nonvideoblog week 12

this time i took the camera but without the batteries... good job the videoblog is only a secondary activity...

it was one of those nights, me & dinah had been over @ T & W's and we'd drank quite a bit and i hadn't risen before midday once so far this week, so my 7:30ish dawn project rise was always going to be a shock...

& my body decided to spread the waking up over many hours...

1st @ around 3 am, accompanied with the knowledge that i'd missed the dawn project and not knowing how to tell the time from my phone which was resolutely saying 3:07, when it was clearly 8ish...

that kind of dream logic that lingers...

then again @ 5am...

then @ 7, even as i closed my eyes again i knew i wouldn't get much after 7...

so i made it out there, armed with umbrella, waterproof trousers, coat... turned out to be lovely, lovely, lovely and i performed my two shots, pootling around on the very muddy disused... rolling up @ T & W's to drop off the camera and the tripod and sip tea and eat toast which has become a tradition over the last month or two...

i came home intending to do my improvisation but i had to do some archiving before i could begin, both in my PC and in my little camera, so it was very close to when i should have left for work when i started playing... dinah had slowly arisen with the mocha i gave her... strange pleasure, waking her up slowly and deliciously...

i did do the improvisation but i had to leave it completely unrendered in any format and go to work... odd... half the job done with that hanging over me all day in a wierd way...

cycling was beautiful, on the way home i was eager to get editing but i couldn't help stopping and taking a few pictures...




beautiful day it turned out to be...

No comments: