Saturday, February 16, 2008

ghosts of CM past & yr2wk35



this was recorded on tuesday but it's been such a mental week that i've only just got it done... i think it's lovely...

off tonight to celebrate unclefilmo's 40th, it's been awhile...

and then yesterday, on my way to south bermondsey to rehearse with the band currently called perfectly elastic people i bumped into an ex-student of mine from CM, name or R... it took me a little while to remember him as he said hello just after i'd got on the train and i'd just had to wait 10 minutes with the keyboard on my back to buy a ticket (oh south london rail network... when will you embrace oyster pay as you go...?)... but once i'd worked it out he was not much different to how he'd been, a young man now as opposed to the teenager he'd been before...

and then on my way home from south bermodsey i got an answerphone message from one GS who trained to be a teacher with me all those years ago.. i have yet to ring him back... he is truly lovely...

two people from my teaching past i haven't seen in years... nice x

No comments: