Friday, September 28, 2007

synth frustration

so dinah got the advert job and i didn't, they didn't want any keyboard or piano players, they wanted synth players, 8 of them, they had 5 synth players and there was a possibility that i could have been one of the 3 keyboard players synthing themselves up but it didn't happen, which bummed me right out yesterday...

i worked this morning which was great, search & reflect with the production course @ CM, always interesting...

it's a bleak rainy day and i was going to do my improvisation only my batteries are low, charging them up now and i guess i'll try again in an hour or so, or i could just go buy new ones, it's just that it seems like such a waste buying non-rechargeables...

i did begin the improvisation before my camera died and i'm using rhodes, voice and synth, daring the world to accept me as a synth player, a strange new experience, and once again it makes me want to have access to these great sounds in my computer at gigs...

so i'm a little frustrated what with the improvisation all set to go and then the waiting and in a broader sense what with the not getting the advert, although dinah is doing it and it's much better one of us doing it than neither...

x

No comments: