Wednesday, September 26, 2007

sore

well, the wedding was great, we had a great time, i got some french laughs and some english laughs for my bestman's speech, me & felinity lindyhopped on the dance floor after dinah tutored us for a little while, i forgot my shoes which i discovered an hour before the wedding, but for some reason my dad had brought 2 pairs so it was all alright...

he wears a lift in the left shoe so i spent the day very slightly higher on my left...

the father of the bride crowed like a cock on the hour, every hour of the meal, at one point i was getting the laces off the grooms shoes while the sister of the bride tried to get my laces, so i pushed my feet all the way under D's chair whiich didn't stop her, once i had D's laces i made my way back to where they were taking a chair away each time with E still sitting on my legs extracting my lace...

my tunes went down alright, but of course they were background music for the wedding so it was a touch anticlimactic for me after all the work i did on them, but they were perfect for the event... dinah sang her tune really well on mum's guitar while they signed the register and it felt just like being in a film...

cousin M bought me a cigar which i hated but i tried to smoke a little of before giving it to felinity's G...

the bride was beautiful, me & dinah cut a dash or two (outfit change midway through the day), felinity was lovely and my mum was looking regal, me, felinity's G, trave & dad were all in matching mossbros suits which apparently looked ok, i was much happier in the paul smith suit later on...

dinah and her mum had swore at her dress for weeks to get it right and made and she was absolutely gorgeous x

No comments: