Tuesday, February 24, 2009

yr3wk36 with Gareth Mitchell


yr3wk36 with Gareth Mitchell from longcat on Vimeo.

such a nutty week last week, with that marking even now hanging over me muddling my plans... yesterday i realised i hadn't finished editing the improvisation i'd done last tuesday with G...

monday and it hadn't even been edited...

bad...

so i got it going, in such a way hat i could still work (mark) it finished rendering last night, i uploaded it...

here it is...

quite out there in places...

i'm still marking... but i intend to be in a prince charles cinema & 3:30 watching hunger... so that's my final deadline...

x

3 comments:

Egregorian said...

I have been enjoying your spirited performances, and gnoetic presence online.

Egregorian said...

oh, and this was ROYAL! I loved it. Drinking coffee at my desk, 8am on a thursday morning in Charleston Harbor town. Those hovering tones from the piano were awesome!

musikgear.com said...

nice singing. Out of time.