Monday, October 02, 2006

improvisation violence



made a new blog to record the nights i attack dinah in my sleep, as i did last night... stranger than normal because she wasn't asleep herself & so could see my eyes open and that nasty look come over my face...

i have a tickly cough which really does my head in when i'm trying to sleep, not in the rest of the day, just at the exact time that i'm losing conciousness, or almost... it keeps me coughing and reminding me that it's there and sleep takes that much longer to come...

and i've recorded this week's improvisation, uploading as i write to googlevideo, will hopefully be there so i can put it in this post...

took the mexican out into the streets today, it'll still take me awhile getting used to it... it will also involve shaving more regularly so maybe it won't stay that long..?

but maybe it will..?

x

No comments: