Wednesday, October 25, 2006

chess improvisation



ok, so this is how many games i'm currently playing over on gameknot... notice the amount of them labelled 26th gameknot tournament, which i'm through to the 4th round of and i'm scared... we're down to 10 groups and the ratings of everyone else in my group range from 200 more than me to 350 more than me... not that that means i won't win, just a little scary that's all...

recorded the piece of piano music for W(floopy)shaman which i should have learnt at least yesterday but in fact learnt this morning, so it took quite a few takes to get enough usable material...

recorded the 18th weekly improvisation straight after... beautiful piano...

it looks like i'll be doing a gig on that piano around the weekend of the 2nd december... still need to finalise the date with my musicians but pencil it in if you fancy it... should be great... even though i say so myself...

x

No comments: