Thursday, December 29, 2011

bone to the rescue

he didn't turn up last week for the run through...

and i did give up on him...

i was thinking that i would have to show him where the tree is... off the beaten track as it is...

but it turns out he's still up for doing it... so i'm preparing a map/video to guide him to the right tree... part of me doesn't want to share the place with anyone - but that's foolishness and definitely in the way of anyone else helping me with the project...

so tonight i'm preparing my little video/map... packing up my keyboard for the spanner recording tomorrow... (this being the reason i can't do my dusk project myself tomorrow)... then eventually heading over to streatham for the 1st bang bang shot girl gig in an age... spski is meant to be there...

i'm mostly alone in the house - although someone's been in & out i think... haven't seen them...

x

No comments: