Monday, March 01, 2010

space echo

my heart is full of music making love...

i currently have AT tuning my piano, and i also have, by my side, the Boss RE-20 Space Echo pedal which i picked up from the post office this morning...

so i've got my lovely DSI Tetra, going into the Space Echo, and it's just heaven on a stick...

my cup runneth over...

i am, if you haven't guessed already, going through an acquisitive month or two, what with the laptop, DSI Tetra, Space Echo... and indeed an Edirol USP Sound unit currently waiting to be sent off from liverpool...

it's all come from the marking that kept me underground for ages recently and also the fact that the very reputable company that i bought the tetra from mistakenly charged me too little for the beast...

so for once i find i have money, but of course it won't last long...

anyway... the space echo, i hit the Push It button on the tetra and turn the Cutoff control, giving a short burst of synthy loveliness... it goes into the space echo and repeats, i turn all sorts of dials on the space echo and the synthy loveliness turns mad and nutty and even more lovely to my electro loving ears...

all to the background sound of my KNIGHT upright piano being tuned by that lovely man...

x

No comments: