Wednesday, May 02, 2007

words

looking back i realise that this obsession with video has reduced my words quite a lot recently...

that last post, irritated by youtube, testing out googlevideo... showing you 2 versions of the same video i showed you in the post before...

sorry about that...

and i don't even have many words right now either,

my improvisation is uploading - did it yesterday, me & dinah went round to W(floopy)shaman & T's last night to celebrate 1st of may and W doused for my birth time, a crucial piece of information for astrology which my mum has only a vague notion of...

so today i'm armed with a chart and it spins my head a little, but i've read some of what it means, the fact that i have saturn square with pluto is interesting, reading what that should mean and finding it true in my personality, i have a few squares which are tricky and a grand trine which is easy...

astrology ahoy, i'll be delving more into that with time,

time that i really don't have right now, worked this morning and i dashed home to get a couple of things ready and now i'm dashing out to work again, although this afternoon's lesson won't be too taxing...

x

No comments: